Lee Wood Hotel Wedding
What a beautiful day it was at The Lee Wood Hotel. Natalie and Carmine were no strangers to us, our journey first began when got the opportunity to shoot Natalie engagement and graduation party in 2016. Since then, the rest has been history. When the big day finally came, we had one goal in mind and that was capture and create wedding photos that the couple will never forget. We wanted to give them something different, something to be cherished in years to come. Below is a snippet of some of the wedding photos taken at The Lee Wood Hotel in Buxton. If you would like us to shoot your wedding at this venue then please do not hesitate to contact us, we’d love to do it all over again.
About The Venue
You want your wedding to be memorable for all the right reasons and that begins with making sure you choose the right venue and this is where the Lee Wood Hotel comes in. It is a venue that’s built to impress; this is a family-owned property and the owners have over five decades of experience in organising weddings that are unique in every way.
The dedicated events team at this hotel is meticulous and attentive and will work very closely with you to understand what your vision for your special day is. They will have detailed discussions with you and then provide inputs that take into account all your preferences and requirements for a fantastic wedding at the renowned Lee Wood Hotel.
View More Pictures? Click here
The structure sits grandly on its own landscaped grounds and is the perfect and most elegant venue for your wedding. Regardless of the type of ceremony you are wishing to have, the hotel offers a variety of options that you can choose from. The weddings are created on a bespoke basis and so you get to choose every little detail of the setting and the day.
Whether you are planning on having a full reception, just an evening party or a civil ceremony, the Buxton Lee Wood Hotel can organise it all. The planning team ensures your wedding is exclusive and unique in every way.
Lee Wood Hotel – Facts
- It’s the only 4 star hotel property in Buxton
- They conduct only one wedding per day
- Rosette award-winning food spread
- Exclusive use of the grounds for photography
- FREE onsite parking for cars as well as coaches
As a privately-owned and managed property, the Lee is extremely customer-centric in its approach while organising any wedding. The property sits snugly on its own well-maintained grounds, just a few minutes away from the historical and stunning town of Buxton Spa.
When you enter the property, the very first thing that strikes you is the natural beauty and serenity of its outdoor spaces that overlook the park. As mentioned earlier, they maintain a very strict policy of booking only one wedding per day; so you get exemplary services and the undivided attention of the staff, which isn’t something most other wedding venues in the region can promise.
The Different Facilities
- There are two tastefully-designed function rooms that can hold up to 225 guests.
- There is a cheery and conservatory surrounded by well-manicured landscapes. This provides a romantic and beautiful setting for 150 guests.
- The Pendennis Suite is a traditionally-designed, oak-panelled room with elaborate deep blue and gold furnishing – (accommodates up to 90 guests)
- The Pendennis is perfect for dancing and an informal buffet and it has an informal bar ( space for up to 225 guests)
- They are licensed to hold the kind of Civil Ceremonies you want in two of their rooms, Pendennis Suite and the Conservatory.
- All the wedding menus are freshly prepared and carefully cooked on the premises with locally-sourced fresh produce and ingredients.